Thursday, 20 March 2008


Finally went to collect my cert yesterday and my cough is really very irritating! If not i can go out with baby. Because of my cough, headed back to amk and slack around but not very late, quite early though. Play around at the usual hangout, sit at different place due to the wetness which was brought by the rain. play with my shoes? aiyoyo. feeding me with med. thanks baby, but the med taste awful. But when it is time to head home, how i wish i could stay longer.
Today went to Pasir ris to get something done. Feel a little lazy to head just like that when i stay home ealier. Ended up leaving my house around 4 alone. Alone on bus 88, is a long journey there. When travelling, alot of memories just came back to my mind. The time we used to meet up and travel together to chalet whereas everyone is so excited, and back from the chalet, everyone will be damn tired and taking a nap in the bus. The fun that my friends had gave me, or even during my brithday. Just when i got everything done, is time for me to travel back alone again. Anyway sometimes is good to travel alone. haha. On the journey back, don't know why keep coughing. I don't like. Is really getting worse when i thought that it is getting better. Cough go away! Argh.. wanting to head to yck for a swim but is rather late for mi to swim, quickly get home and changed and headed down for a jog. is really been a long time since i jog, but always having friends around me whenever i do something. Maybe i just can't do things alone. But now, isn't it better to jog alone, realising that i do not have any stamina to jog! feeling old also la. Aiyoyo.. two rounds at my house garden there, passing by my pri sch, basketball court where i used to spend most of my time there, but no longer going there le. Went home after jogging and watch tv. Nothing to do and feel like baking cookies again. But have got no flour. Been baking cookies nowadays, guess i have improve alot le =)
Angeline is back. Finally. going out with her on sat, and tml fri, maybe heading out with my ex colleague. unable to meet up with baby =(
Not feeling too well, gonna rest soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home