Tuesday, 19 February 2008

A rather long valentine with baby =) is worth waiting to hear that.
Out with him to celebrate the day before. it was a nice time with ya. spend my time together with him at gardens area and mac for dinner. then head back home. fri steamboat at my house. not too bad i think. and head to watch "PS I Love You" at amk hub. Is a nice show! I like the show. sat headed to orchard to watch the show "Jumper" instead of working.. hehe.. and how i ended up behind the door? hmm ya i also not so sure abt it! hehe.

Now i decided to work as to get some money for myself as i still have got a lot of things i wanna do. But the only problem may be because of money. work together with wk, actually should be pam de.. she not feeling well.. pam take care there ya. drink more water ok. hehe.. get well soon and dun tired out urself.. hmmm function on sun was so nice, relax. get to take some food home for my family and decided to save some for him =) haha.. so nice the desserts. and Suzaimi so last mintue and said that he need 2ppl on mon. and there pam unable to make it and ended up working with wk again! aiyo. back home and on phone till 3plus and ya reading through all my messages in my phone.. so nice. u're so sweet!
Function today wasn't that easy lol. Not to miss the transport today le =) no need to walk all the way in and yeah have got time to take pics. not myself but the cow. haha.. so nice. and took a short break and there down to prepare for the function to start. and before the function start met this 2 small little girl in the toilet. they are so cute. say hi to mi! omg. they are so cute. haha.. this young guy quite good looking ya, hmmm really look like Luqman.. discussing with wk. haha.. but ok la.. hmmm.. i rather look at those kids! hehe.. not too alert nowadays in work or what so ever. haha..

Not forgetting abt those dreams that i had yesterday.. But before i enter to my dreams, message baby and always in my mind everything. omg abt the dream, do not know is good or bad. so real. How i wish ya we were so close together like how we were in my dreams. But i know this won't happen is just dream only. Dreams are different for reality.
Sometimes i wonder why am i not rich but all my relatives are rich and all. It was true that if i'm rich, my character won't be the one i'm holding now, everything will be very different. So i'm loving the way right now even i'm not rich, just have to save up and all to do my stuffs.

Sorry to my sem 2 classmates for not joining u guys to Cheryl's house for that kinda class gathering. hope u guys enjoy urself. really short of cash! aiyo. Do not know how am i feeling now.. dun feel like sleeping early. haha.
Awaiting for the Night Safari!
I'm missing you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home