Monday, 14 January 2008

fri went to malaysia, my father side one and i waited for my mum to finish work and then head over together. So spent my time with baby first and then wait for my mum to call.. and took the same train there and when we reach there, called my dad and asked someone to come and fetch us and while waiting, one big lorry horn the small car and there they start quarrelling. This kind of small little thing also want to quarrel.. and while waiting again, saw police car and every car start to drive away and no one stop for picking or alighting.. but just a few car infront of the police car, is my cousin's car.. so we quickly board and is really quick la.. aiyo.. went to have supper together and ate a lot.. reach my uncle's house rather late and settle down and watch tv and then head to bed and the toilet there is ... i dun like.. aiyo.. in the middle of the night, out of a sudden my hand went over to my mum and i hug her.. think she was shock to see that.. i also!! haha..
wake up at 11am and everyone was awake except my bro.. aiyo.. aunties and some of my cousins was here and went to wash up and went down to greet them. and once again i do not which is which so just anyhow call and they say that i can't remember them.. memory not good.. so many of them lol.. got 12 aunty and 3uncle.. so many right.. then liddat nvm still got cousins so many of them and niece and nephews... pray and eating cakes, lunch, play with niece and have a chat with cousins and dinner and here we go... back to singapore together with my second aunty, her husband, my mum and my bro..

reach back here around 7plus 8 and after i settle down, bath and all, is the time i head over to Sze Lee's place to celebrate her birthday.. was the latest.. so sry to let u guys wait.. and hope u will like the present that we gave us... heez.. went off early again.. wanted to stay but working the next day and was not feeling very well.. a little sick here and there. see you guys again soon.. and wk.. lets go to ur house for chinese new year visitings?? hehe..ok la..


sun went to work in the morning from 10am to 6pm.. so tired la.. have to wake up at 8 and went to meet up with pam after having breakfast at home. is been really a long time since i get to see my colleague, Kumar and suzaimi they all.. haha.. yeah.. finally there will be a slightly bigger function soon.. can't wait for the day!! hehe.. was fun during work.. and think my back break liao.. Suzaimi dun wanna help mi to carry!! hmp!! so sad.. very slack and all so play with pam and she bully mi!! oops.. hehe got evidence lol.. haha..

Pam's drink!!!


After work went all the way to orchard to get some stuffs.. hehe.. alone :( so sad. but is ok la.. just go get then walk around and head to get dinner homw for dad and myself.. so many nice things wanna get for myself but cash and all.. aiyo.. what if i'm rich, it will be damn good la.. can get anything i want without worrying!! and not being nag by parents and all.. wow.. so good right..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home