Monday, 3 December 2007

just 50ringgit lol.. so cheap.. i want!


Sat:

finally is the day that i can go over to malaysia and get my hair done.. hehe.. and wake up at 1 plus liddat and went to meet him for lunch before i go over.. hehe.. and so sry lehz. say i go over in the end want u to come over... hehe.. thanks for the company and ya is nice to meet up with u before i left.. even just for one day.. haha.. meet my mum at around 5 plus and we travel to malaysia together. By the time we reached my grandma house is around 7.50 liddat.. is fast lol.. but i feel sleepy and tired. Wanted to get my hair done on that night but te saloon got alot of customer and decided to go back on sun morning. My beloved cousin fried an egg for mi to add in my dinner but before i ca eat, my mum finish it for mi.. so went to eat dinner/supper outside together with my cousins, auntie and mum. All the food there wow..so yummy.. hehe.. take away some for my auntie and my cousins..

Sun:

Woke up in the middle of the nite around 4plus am lol and didn't get ur msg, give u a call.. is so nice.. hehe.. woke up another time around 10am and everyone was awake, so i get up fast and quickly wash myself and get myself done and get into the car and there we go for breakfast.. hehe.. the breakfast, my favourite food.. hehe.. all the food there wow... so nice la... aiyo.. think i can eat more.. and after eating went to send some goods and home we go. Watch tv and all till around 12plus and asked my cousin to drive me to get food again.. my favourite one again.. he drive me there through bike =) hehe.. after eating and all, get myself into the car agai, heading to a house to dye and highlight my hair.. hehe.. yeah.. spent 5 hours there and wah.. so tired and sleepy there.. and get to play around with the kids there.. so cute la.. haha.. reach my grandma house at around 6plus and faster have my dinner and we head back to Singapore.. hehe.. so fast. feel like staying there for a few more days..


thinking back, the last time i went there was during chinese new year.. so long ago lol...aiyo.. will go back more often if i can =)



used to be the priority, words spoken out from you guys may be easy and people tend to listen and remember. So next time better not say anything that you don't mean it and never say anything that you think you will do it but u can't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home