Thursday, 29 November 2007


wed:
i'm down with flu.. i really don't like to have flu.. unable to get things done properly.. it get worse when i reached home and wanted to take a nap after the show but another show started and my bro's back with food.. haha.. hungry and tired.. afterall i choose to eat first. And i felt so full after eating so unable to sleep.. haha..


thurs:
is thurs and this morning we have cognitive ut.. didn't study much.. very tired.. check out my daily grades, it wasn't as good.. aiyo.. why i read the rj question wrongly.. if not i think can get another A? hehe.. sci module for the day.. haiz.. and module selection for my own module.. really dunno wad to choose and what is best for me and my future or even my interest??
i really dunno la.. aiyo..


Fri:

so fast another week past le.. is fri and i have to work at nite!! haiz.. dun feel like working lehz.. so tired.. at least still got ange's company.. hehe.. hope it will be relaxing and fun during work.. if not... aiyo.. sure cannot take it de lol.. and is 3.31pm now.. serene should be working rite now... hope that faci will close the RJ tml.. dun wanna rush in doing RJ.. and hope that pam and sb will enjoy themselves at the chalet.. heez.. and hope that baby will enjoy his day out.. and will miss ya..

going to malaysia tml.. gonna highlight my hair le.. finally.. hehe.. and finally can get to see my grandma and my relatives and cousins le.. think they miss mi alot also =p not forgetting the food.. yummy... gonna have that noodles for sunday's breakfast.. will be back on sun :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home