Sunday, 11 November 2007

suppose to go sentosa de.. and there's only two girls la.. aiyo :( hope u guys enjoy urself over there..
wake up so early.. den bro gf call my house, asked mi to wake my bro up coz he working and so when i get up and walk to the other room, i'm totally awake la.. and wake my bro up, he wake up le, and slowly close his eyes, and he fell back asleep.. keep calling him and he give mi attitude problem.. can't stand him la.. and scold me and all.. being nice to him and what i get is scolding from him.. haiz.. slam door when going out and all..
hungry rite now and waiting for my mum to buy breakfast for mi.. hehe.. think i will be staying at home today ba,.. and tml gtg sch le.. so fast one week holiday pass le.. i wan more holidays..

while waiting, i'm watching doraemon.. hehe.. so long nv watch le..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home