Thursday, 15 November 2007

pam has been very busy nowadays. Is diff to contact her la.. aiyo... the only thing is to contact her through people or just have to wait for her to call la.. miss ya..

haha.. ut for math and sci was not good.. have got C.. but hopefully my daily grades for my enterprise, culture, maths and cognitive can still maintain the same.. hehe..




Went home today and realise that my relatives came. And finally got baby nephew and 5years old nephew for me to play with le.. But only get to play wif them for a while.. haha.. so cute la.. 5years old nephew says that he's bad person and says that he's ultraman!!?? haha.. no.. baby's is then the ultraman! hehe.. so cute rite.. the baby nephew dance and crawl around the bed and trying to disturb me by touching my lappy.. naughty ah.. is been really a long time since i get to play around with kids le..

got to move to sleep with my family all squeese in one small room and let out my room for 5 of them.. haha.. but is ok.. just a few days only =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home