Sunday, 18 November 2007

Omg! i stayed home for the whole day!! haha woke up early in the morning again.. and too hungry so unable to sleep.. a chocolate muffin for my breakfast.. and had a little company with my nephew.. haha.. in the end took a nap around 3 plus and had a lttile chat with my parents.. and my dad finally bought the china phone that he wanted to get.. wow can watch tv program lol.. somehow my favourite.. but it isn't very very clear but still can watch la.. but the camera wasn't clear at all.. so overall the phone not good.. camera not good means everything not that good lol.. hehe..
And when my relatives came back, realise that i was home all day long and feel so surprise la.. aiyo.. watch home alone while baby's watching game plan.. haha.. so nice..
now i'm abit bored!! been blogging alot nowadays.. haha..
looking through all the photos i have in my lappy and remembered to post this!.. haha.. one so big bite and the other one so small.. haha.. of coz mine is so much smaller rite! oops.. hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home