Friday, 16 November 2007

Nowadays in class really dun feel like doing any work.. but in the end i did except today.. Esp maths lesson.. Got strong teammates in my team resulting me in slacking around waiting for them to explain to me and that's it. Today's lesson i have not been doing any thing but get to understand after my faci have done a clear explanation. Supposely after lesson today will be going changi safra.. but in the end no le.. dunno where to go later.. haha.. and u noe wad.. Have not been going for netball le.. and i'm going for the meeting later on.. dunno how long will it be.. and Carina told me only for a short while.. hopefully very fast den can go out liao.. dun wan u to wait so long.. hehe.. And yeah angeline.. thanks alot.. for the top ah.. hehe.. ^-^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home