Sunday, 21 October 2007


thurs:
haiz.. today is my sci ut in sch and my o level practical exam.. omg.. all sci...
the day before spent 2 hours fpr sci ut and 1 hour for my sci practical.. And i fell asleep when studying for my sci practical.. so tired.. went to sch for ut and after that i went off.. heading home to change and eat.. meet my frenz and we went to the sch together.. saw a couple of our frenz.. si hui and mi was in the same room and guess wad.. she sat beside mi.. haha.. and i notice something similar between us.. we keep finding for chemical for our chemistry.. haha..
Physics was slightly easier compared to chemistry.. heez.. but i guess i have lots of careless mistake ba.. haiz..
after everything, i went home to get my books and went to meet sze lee to study..
auntie lee hwa called mi and said she dun feel like meeting because of the rain.. so the dinner wif her was cancelled.. and i dun feel like going home that early.. so went to sb's house and wait for angeline, pam, serene and teck jin to come for the steamboat.. actually dun wanna eat de.. as i've eaten before going there..
anyway i did enjoyed myself over there.. thanks my frenz :) hope allof u did enjoy too..
anyway got to go home at 11 plus.haiz.. because the next day got sch again.. what if there's no lesson the next day :) haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home