Friday, 6 July 2007

Today damm tired lol!!!! wake up at 8... late again... haiz... not enough time for mi to sleep .. today is communication..haha.. unable to contact angeline during break.. thought wat happen?? den finally she called mi at 12.40.. den we went for lunch.. so hungry la... went back to class after lunch and my group ppt id done!! wow.. but i did the first 4 slides lol.. and change all the background.. i felt that today is my best work i've ever do:p hehe..
4.05 finished class. so early compared to the cognitive Shannon.. haha.. i quickly do my quiz and eva den went to meet my mum at amk hub.. so surprised to see wk and yaozhong.. haha.. wah.. wk wear until liddat ar.. going meet mother-in-law huh.. haha...
WOW!!! I bought a lot of tibits home... and chocolate too:p haha..
good bcoz i get to eat haha... but bad.. getting fatter and fatter le.. wan to go for diet le:(
haiz...
Finally called my grandmother le.. really miss her alot.. everytime wanna call her.. but scare nothing to talk lol... i love you grandma..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home