Wednesday, 11 July 2007

A Beautiful Day!!!











Today wake up late again.. but bcoz i'm late i'm able to see.... hehe
Is a long time since i saw that!!! RAINBOW..
it really brigthen up my day:)
In class wah... so tired , but is math and computing.. wow today problem so difficult la..nana say dun wan do den wat.. i do only sia.. luckily after first break, she help me. So only both of us so nia... NOT fair!! haha
haiz... although today start very beautifully, during lunch quite unlucky. the taiwan delight the oil keep jumping.. haha.. den my jacket became dirty!! so sad... but anyway i going to wash my jacket le.. so dirty liao..this is to remind mi to watch my jacket le... haha
Haiz.. today netball training cancel.. if i noe, i won't be bringing the shoe bag lol.. make my bag big and heavy..
so i went home wif my classmates after the talk lol... first time go mrt station liddat.. hehe...
quite happy.. haha... stupid lol..
hehe when reach amk hub, called sb... they at amk hub.. so go meet them.. OH!! today is Wai Liang's birthday!! happy 19 haha... bought him a cake from where my mum work.. should be $20 but my mum colleague give discount!!! then it will be $16 after discount.. haha:)
den went to celebrate wai liang's birthday... got to see ras .. very long since i last saw her..
really miss all my sec sch frenz!!! tml musical nite le...:) finally get to meet most of them i think:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home